Interested in writing for pwstream? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Here at pwstream.co.uk we like to offer every writer the opportunity to submit an application (which we will get to shortly), however, you have to fit a specific mould. Here is a list of the certain qualities we look for when bringing writers on board:
- Experience (you’ve written for a sports publication, personal blog, etc. for at least 2 years — Please do not apply if you have not got this amount of experience under your belt)
- Passion for wrestling (you live, eat, breathe sports entertainment)
- You’re active (social media, replying to emails, the works!)
- You follow us on social media… (not an essential, but you should be already)
We are currently looking for writers that are willing to write up news and reports, as well as opinion pieces. However, we do prioritise news over anything else.
That’s it! I know, easy right.
If you feel like you fit the mould, and can’t control your excitement, hold your horses! Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Fantastic exposure (pwstream receives over 5M impressions every month, on Twitter alone!)
- Advice/Mentoring (writing, designing, publishing, we’ve got ya’ covered)
- A great team (we pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job)
- You can finally put ‘journalist’ in your Twitter bio (come on, that’s every wrestling fans dream, right?)
Finally, how to submit an application… Send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Application’. Furthermore, add a sample of your most recent piece of work, relating to WWE. The sample must be at least 500 words. Expect a response within 24 hours.