Interested in writing for pwstream? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Here at pwstream we like to offer every writer the opportunity to submit an application (which we will get to shortly), however, you have to fit a specific mould. Here is a list of the certain qualities we look for when bringing contributors on board:
- Experience (you’ve written for sports publications, personal blog, etc. before)
- Passion for wrestling (you live, eat, breathe sports entertainment)
- You own a Twitter account (and a profile picture, not an egg)
- You’re active (social media, replying to emails, the works!)
- You follow us on social media… (not an essential, but you should be already)
That’s it! I know, easy right.
If you feel like you fit the mould, and can’t control your excitement, hold your horses! Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Fantastic exposure (pwstream receives over 2M impressions every month, on Twitter alone!)
- Advice/Mentoring (writing, designing, publishing, we’ve got ya’ covered)
- A great team (we pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job)
- Payment (not right now, however, in a month or two, we will be!)
- You can finally put ‘journalist’ in your Twitter bio (come on, that’s every wrestling fans dream, right?)
Finally, how to submit an application… To speed things up, we’re now asking for writers to DM us on Twitter. We tried the whole email approach last year, but were bombarded! If you haven’t got a Twitter account, unfortunately, you need to either create one, or send an email to harryaustenuk [at] gmail [dot] com. If you have, congrats. All you have to do is Direct Message us, and we should reply within the hour!